Tuesday, July 31, 2007

GI town...

I am back in GI town for the next couple of days. The girls are finishing up their camps and swim lessons- we will be back Friday afternoon! Then just two more weeks until school starts...its getting close!!! yippeeeeeee! (Can you tell I am just a little excited?!) hehehehehe!


I love my kids- but children need routines and summer is basically routine-free! I start out the summer with a daily schedule... and by June 15th its been abandoned! Summers just get too crazy and hectic. But once school starts, then things will get back to normal and I can get organized again! I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I totally agree about school. I have such high expectations for the summer and then things get going so fast. I love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

I can not wait for school to start either!