Thursday, January 29, 2009

400th post!!!

Party! Party! this is my 400th post...holy moly that's alot of posting!

In honor of such an auspicious occasion...I thought I'd share some interesting tidbits about 400:


  • The yard number of the RMS Olympic, the RMS Titanic's sister ship thanks, google!
  • 400 is an HTTP status code for a bad client request random...I know!
  • 400 is the square of 20 a factoid courtesy of Kwynn
  • 400 quarters equals $100 wishin I had 400 quarters! :D
  • 400 is divisible by the sum of its own base 10 digits, making it a Harshad number (which is an integer that is divisible by the sum of its digits in a given number base) Just one of those stupid meaningless facts I remember from college...can't tell you how often I've had to use that piece of knowledge!
  • This is a map of Great Britain circa 400 geez...they've been around FOREVER!









  • An Atari 400 computer - SWEET VINTAGE!





  • A World Record setting 400-way skydive that lasted 4.25 seconds! How on earth did they get 400 crazy people to all jump at the same time? oh wait they didn't! hahaha! ok...so not really that funny!





  • 400th photo in my iphoto Easter 2004






Happy 400th post!

No comments: