Tuesday, January 20, 2009

fun

I felt an overwhelming need to explain my childish rant in yesterday's post...it was all in jest, although my humor is not always appreciated! Particularly, by those who don't know me well enough.

Today went fine....I got a shower (up and ready by 7am- waaaahooo!), watched my Jane Austin movie, did three loads of laundry, swept, cleaned up the kitchen, helped the kids complete a fair amount of the science project and survived having 5 kids running rampant through my house! So in all- not a bad day!

I really love being home with the kids and would hate for someone to mistake my ill-attempt at being funny for complaining. (you never know who's reading this and I would hate to be misjudged by a passerby) I don't take the ills of motherhood too seriously and fully accept all the day-to-day stress as a regular part of my 'work environment'.

I love my kids- even when they drive me mind numbing mad! :)










No comments: