Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pass a tissue, please!

Yes, I'm still sick and dying! Monday was really just the precursor to this life-sucking bug attacking my immune-system. Although I must say- my white blood cells keep soldiering away and are doing a heck of job trying to fight it off. My symptoms have pretty much been the same the past few days, but last night I had to get my tissues (the super soft extra aloe ones). So I'm guessing the next three days will pretty much stink to high heaven.

I'm thinking I really should have gotten a flu shot...GASP! I know...shame shame! I didn't make the kids either...hopefully that doesn't come back and bite me!

My plan is to keep living and going about my regular routine. Keep telling myself its just a cold Quit whining!

Keep up the fluids, take my vitamins and get some rest. Colds only last 5-6 days anyway, right!?

No comments: