Thursday, October 22, 2009

happy

I am happy to note my sweet pea is back. It seems she was deprived of friends, school and basic interaction not to mention the fever and cold medicine.

Rain...I love the rain! I also love fall. Last night it was raining leaves in our backyard. It was magical...for about five minutes...then I realized I would have to rake all those darn magical raining leaves. But it still made me happy. And this morning I awoke to the sound of the raining lightly hitting the roof. I love that sound...peaceful and soothing, I enjoyed that for about five minutes until the twins woke up and chaos broke out- tears and a whole lot of upset-edness over a lost earring.

Showings... no we haven't sold our house yet...still waiting. But I've found the good side of showings- a wonderfully clean house at least once a week. Despite the fact I have to make it that way- I still like it. Going to bed with the house clean and tidy - is a wonderful feeling...not to mention the warm fuzzies you get when you awake to a clean house! seriously

happy thursday, people!

No comments: