Tuesday, March 05, 2013

buttons

Evie loves pushing buttons! On phones, keyboards, remotes, ipods, computers, the ps3 and on occasion even mine!

Lately, though, it's been the keyboard. She likes to type. She will climb up into the chair and gently type buttons like she's working away on something. So darling! I just love seeing how inquisitive and smart these little people are...amazing! She has learned how to unlock my iphone and access the ipad to her favorite drawing app. Quite the smart little cookie we have.

Yesterday I was playing the piano and she sat at the desk next to me typing up something. She even used the mouse. And some how accessed itunes to started playing the Wicked soundtrack. She loves music so she was over the moon thrilled!

                                                   





And then she climbed down, head bobbed a bit and ran in circles. I love her to pieces! 

No comments: