Sunday, February 22, 2009

NO pix

We had a house full this past weekend. My mom came over from GI town and my little brother and his girlfriend came up from Kansas. It was a short visit- but fun none the less!

Crazy stories always find their way out during our family get togethers. I'm usually the one divulging sibling secrets...however this time Trev turned the tables on me!

My poor mom...I don't think anything would surprise that woman! And NO I'm not telling you what my once 'gone and buried, take-to-the-grave' secret was...it involves the law and I would hate to make you all accessories after the fact! :)

Sadly though- I was tired and busy all weekend and I didn't take any pictures! Which is truly sad, because my children just adore their uncle and visiting only twice a year is rough!

On an up note- we video conferenced with my older brother and his family this afternoon via googletalk ( i think that's what its called). It was fun and I can't believe how big my nieces and nephews are getting! I think we're going to make it a weekly thing- the kids really enjoyed it!

No comments: