Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Ring and Everything!



Pucca has a super dear friend that she's be with since the day he was born. They are exactly 5 months apart and simply adore eachother! His mother and I have been life long friends since as far back as I can remember. So its only fitting our children are close.




She has all boys. I have all girls.





Pucca and her friend needed some 'together' time (Kris and I were tired of hearing them whining and moping for some playtime together) so he came over and spent the day with us on Saturday.

Its so cute to see them together. Pucca is a tall little girl, but next to her friend...she's a towering bean pole! From the very beginning they related to each other like an old married couple. For the most part they get along, although moments of irritation find there way in. But they never fight and always work their little tiffs out all on their own (which is quite amazing considering their ages!)

Kris and I used to joke that they would probably end up married some day...and Pucca and friend haven't forgot that fact. Well, last Saturday when her friend arrived...he had a sweet little Valentine for her and she ecstatic!

After a couple of minutes of playing- he quickly ran up to me and asked where I had put his coat. I told him it was on the couch as I followed him into the living room. He searched his pockets, then a huge smile came over his face as he found what he was looking for. "Oh, Puuuuuuuuccccccccccccaaaaaaaa!" he called as he ran down the hall to her room. I couldn't help but wonder what he had for her- so I headed back towards the bedroom. This is the conversation I heard:

T: Its for you. (as he handed her the blue butterfly ring)
P: Really?! Its so pretty! Where did you get it?
T: Chuck E Cheese- and it cost 5 whole tickets! That's alot!
P: You went to Chuck E Cheese and got this just for me?
T: yep. I figured you needed one if we were going to get married.


Too cute!

No comments: