Thursday, February 12, 2009

Random stuff

I colored my hair today...its been more than 3 months...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I was going through some pretty serious withdraw! Its a auburn/chestnutty color...I took some pictures but it just didn't do it justice. I really LIKE it. And I also got a nice little trim- angled long to the front with the back layered and textured for more oomph!

The impending whiteout
...hmmm- I'm actually thinking it sounds pretty good! What better way to spend to valentines than snowed in with your sweeties! :) Plus- we are seriously wanting to go sledding! yippee!

Valentine Parties...the kids have their parties tomorrow and that's only reason I hope they don't cancel school! I'm helping at Pucca's...taking photos and documenting it for the school yearbook. The kids are sooooo excited- they've been bringing in their valentines all week!

No comments: