Sunday, June 14, 2009

Apologies

I'm formally apologizing for the spastic changes in my blogging format lately. I have used this one before... and really like it. Never should have changed it.

I've been told that when you feel like life's out of control- that's when you start rearranging furniture or in my case facelifting my blog. I would be coloring my hair- but I kind of like the color it is now...so the next best thing would be my blog. Psycho-therapy translation: Changing something visual with quick gratification fulfills the need for control. Its a real thing...look it up!

Anyway, thanks for sticking with me...I'm finally content! :)

3 comments:

Deb said...

Good to hear I'm not the only one who does this.

Everything okay???

xoxoxoxo

Audra said...

ya- things are fine. It was just the craziness of school finishing up and sports starting and some other little things. But I'm adjusted now and feeling better about everything.

We still need to get together sometime...if nothing else meet for lunch! Miss you guys!

Deb said...

The end of the school year is always crazy. Glad to hear you are feeling better about things.

We do need to get together. I will talk to Casey and get some dates. Or I'm always up for lunch. ;)