Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday blah


Today has been chilly with temps in the upper 60s and a northern breeze.

Evie and I needed our jackets to play outside.

We are having crockpot beef (stroganoff) for dinner.

It's been dark and dreary today with spitting rain.

The girls came home from school with attitudes.

The twins are fighting with each other.

Evie wants to play with Corynn.

Corynn doesn't want to play with Evie.

We had house guests this past weekend- so I've been up to my armpits in laundry.

Wish 5:30 would quickly get here so John could save me.

I'm going to bed early tonight.



p.s. I started writing this post in jest of blogging critics. The ones who say bloggers never blog the real stuff- they only post about their happy perfect lives and talented smart children. Well, the above post is true, but it was't fun to write and is not fun to read (I'm sure!) But since my blog is mostly for posterity sake - I'm going to leave this post. So my grandchildren know that there were BLAH days too! :)

p.s.s. I couldn't hit publish without a picture of this cutie! She makes me smile- even on blah days!


No comments: