Its still a week away...but I can't wait for this weekend! An extra day will make it all the more sweet!
Instead of boring you with things I HAVE to do this week...I'm going to list things I WISH I were doing this week!
- Getting a tan...I know skin cancer is a serious thing, but so are my blindingly white legs! NO JOKE! I bet the astronauts at the space station could pin point my location if I wore shorts! Scary stuff!
- Reading a really good book...I've hit a bad patch with books lately. Which has in turn forced me to steal Pucca's ds in an effort to make the high score in every game option of Zoo Keeper. A lofty goal indeed...and I was sure this would take weeks, but NO. two days in and mission complete. Bummer. Back to the bookshelves I go.
- No laundry. I'm not going to bore you with reasons why- its pretty self explanatory.
- Visiting friends. I would probably need actual friends to accomplish this, but one can always hope! Being such a homebody has its definite draw backs- but there is something simplistically wonderful about having a few super close friends! But I'm getting better!
- Vacation...or even staycation- I'm not picky! Staycation is this wonderful idea of staying in your town and enjoying it through the eyes of a tourist. Get a sweet hotel room, shop and see the town! Sounds like fun!