Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday FUNNIES!!!!

I don't really have anything super funny... but I do have a couple of cute stories to share.

We were waiting for the girls to get out of school yesterday. Out of no where Corynn says "I don't want to be a doctor anymore- I'm going to be a teacher! " She seemed super excited by this announcement and practically yelled it. Who could blame her for wanting to be a doctor- she's had to see alot in her tiny lifetime- and they have all been super! She especially likes her dermatologist- she looks like a Barbie doll (i'm not kidding). Corynn calls her Dr. Barbie.

Anyway back to the wanting to be a teacher- I was curious to know what caused this change- so I asked "Why do you want to be a teacher?"

She replied "Because teachers get to tell little kids what to do- and they HAVE to listen!"



Second cute thing:

Today is PJ day at Corynn's school. I went in to tuck her in last night and noticed some pjs sitting out on her bed. I asked her why those were out. She told me those were for pj day. I told her she could just wear the ones she had on. She gave me a look like I was insane or I had just suggested she wear her swimming suit..."Wear these? (this question was dripping with sarcasm and shock) But they will be wrinkly and messy!" Now how messy could they be- she just took a bath and put them on?! Dang kids! They'll do anything to make more laundry!

I looked at her and said "ok whatever" and as I was leaving the room I heard her say " jeez mom, I think you better go to bed- your talking crazy!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats just too funny! She has quite the little attitude- all too familiar!

Amanda said...

I love to hear these funny stories. It is amazing what is going on in those little minds. Thanks for sharing.