Friday, February 22, 2008

Tag...I'm it

I was tagged by Christy

10 random things about me:

  1. I'm not a patient person
  2. I love old black and white movies
  3. I feel like I'm always right
  4. I get annoyed easily
  5. I married my bestfriend
  6. I'm a certified CPR/First Aid instructor for the American Red Cross
  7. I have a heart murmur in my right ventricle
  8. I help people whenever I can
  9. I'm a strong believer in karma- what goes around comes around, the golden rule and all that
  10. I think we can learn something from every bad experience

I'm tagging Megan- she's a friend from highschool and I'd love to hear more about her and family

Shannon- she's my VT companion and I'd love to hear her random thoughts

and Kori- she's about ready to have baby #6 and homeschools!!!...wonder woman in my eyes!

No comments: