Wednesday, August 28, 2013

swimmers

Last night the neighbors called and invited the girls to an impromptu swim. Corynn was ecstatic! She ran out the door before she finished her dinner. Evie so wanted to go! She cried, grabbed her suit, towel and goggles and kept pointing to the door. I thought I could persuade her to play in our pool...her little kiddy pool. Nope. She ran right past it, out the gate and started heading over to the neighbors.

It wasn't that we didn't want her to swim, its just that we needed to be there with her- obviously. And the invitation came just before dinner was ready. So I had to feed the rest of the family and clean up the kitchen. By then it was about time for Corynn to come back and do homework and such. I didn't think there would be enough time to get Evie in the pool.

John and I trekked over with Evie to get Corynn. And Evie got some swim time!











It may have only been for 15 minutes, but she had a blast! 

No comments: