Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Inspiration...




I took these pictures coming home from Davey one weekend. And it was so pretty that I just had to take a pic.

The inspiration part comes from the fact that both of my brothers are very artistic...they can draw anything and have always been able to do so. My mom can recreate any picture you give her...which came in super handy for decorating cakes. But me...well the drawing gene skipped me. I have always wanted to be able to paint or draw...but all of my work was abstract (mostly because no one could make out what I drawing! haha! so I called it abstract!).

But I took these pix because the sight inspired me to try my hand at painting again. I have alot going on right now...but I want a new hobby...maybe this will be it! Who knows!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I want to try oil painting. I painted with acrylics in college and they are fun, easy to clean. Go for it!

Anonymous said...

painting huh!? I never knew that about you- and I have known you forever!

Hollie said...

I used to watercolor all the time. For some reason, once I got married I stopped. I think I need to get back into that.

Good luck with the painting:)

Deb said...

I agree with Kris... I've seen your painting and it's fabulous.